- GoldenFairway.com online golf is a game of skill. No gambling or gaming of any kind is permitted under any circumstances.
- Scores from all games that meet the requirements of the tournaments are submitted to the Tournament Leader board.
- Tournament Places are assigned by the best score recorded between the time the player enters the tournament and Midnight on the last day of the tournament. Games that begin before but finished after midnight are ineligible for entry.
- In the event of a tie, the player who completed the 18 holes of play in the shortest amount of time will be determined to have the advantage.
- In the event of a tie of both the lowest score and the shorteset time the player who completed the most qualifying games during the tournament is awarded the place.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Any attempt to cheat in the tournament, as determined at the sole discretion of Golden Fairway, may be cause for removal from all tournaments and termination of the player account.
- The number of winners per tournament may change at Golden Fairway's sole discretion.
- You are subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside and from which you participate, and are solely responsible for adhering to those applicable laws. You agree that Golden Fairway cannot be liable if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation. Golden Fairway reserves the right to monitor the
geographical location from which you access the site, and to block access from any jurisdiction in which participation may not be permissible as determined by the sole discretion of Golden Fairway.
- Information you provide will be used to determine your geographical location. The information my include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. IP Address. Each time you register or logon and at various intervals during an online session at this Golden Fairway web site, Golden Fairway may check your IP address to help determine to commercially reasonable standards the jurisdiction from which you are playing.
2. Shipping Address. Each time you change your shipping address we may check the jurisdiction.
3. If any of the criteria used indicates you might be participating from a jurisdiction where prize award features may not be permissible (an "Ineligible Jurisdiction") then merchandise or cash prizes will not be shipped.
- Golden Fairway assumes no responsibility in any way for the performance or stability of any game or the entire site on your specific computer. Older computers may perform poorly and may affect the game play and the winnings from the game. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Even having met the minimum standards, Golden Fairway does not warrant or guarantee performance or play-ability of any game on any specific computer. The game play experience may be significantly different from system to system. Any attempts to affect play or winnings by means including but not limited to using obsolete or intentionally slowed up computers may be cause for termination of this Agreement. Golden Fairway makes no warranties as to the stability, speed or reliability of your Internet connection or operating system. Each game play is at your own risk.
- GoldenFairway.com online golf is a game of skill. No gambling or gaming of any kind is permitted under any circumstances. GoldenFairway.com tournaments and general play meet all federal and state guidelines with regard to awarding prizes.
Tournament Game Requirements
- Each tournament is restricted to the length and skill level that is specified in the tournament summary. Games played at a different skill level or number of holes will not be considered for entry.
- Some tournaments include "Flights." In a two (2) flight tournament, the number of total players in the tournament is divided in half, with the top half of scores in Flight A and the lower half of scores in Flight B. In a three (3) flight tournament the number of players is divided by three with each third of players in order constituting a flight. When the number of players can not be evenly divided by two or three, the number of players in the first (and/or second) flights are rounded up by one.